become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Databases
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Applications: Databases
Computers: Programming: Databases
Computers: Software: Databases
Amazon Simple DB Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Simple DB, a database web service offered by Amazon.com. Article introduces the Simple DB service itself as well as the concepts needed to work with it.
CGI for Web Database Programming
- Using CGI and Java Servlets for web database programming by Nathan Folkert with help from Vincent Chu.
Cloud Computing Planet
- A cloud computing portal with link directories, news, and special features covering cloud storage, cloud management, Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud clients, Public Cloud, and Private Cloud.
Data Access Pages
- Using Data Access Pages to internet enable an Access table by Jayaram Krishnaswamy
Dedicated to Advancing Cloud Computing
- Miscellaneous links and articles on all aspects of Cloud Computing and Software As A Service.
Delphi ADO to HTML
- How to export your data to HTML using Delphi and ADO. This is the first step in publishing your database on the Internet - see how to create a static HTML table from an ADO query by Zarko Gajic.
Getting Started with Cairngorm
- Introduction to Cairngorm for web database development by David Tucker.
Google App Engine Introduction
- Introduction to the Google App Engine, main concepts and links to examples.
How to Use Onfolio to Manage Web Pages
- Introduction to Microsoft Live Toolbar gadget that allows website pages and links to be saved in a structured database
Introduction to SQL Azure
- Article by Pinal Kumar Dave introducing architecture, programming models, and database comparisons of SQL Azure.
- Share data for your web page between SQL and almost any other data source using Linked Servers by Don Schlichting.
LINQ for a data driven Web Site
- How to create a C# LINQ ASP to Database Web site using Visual Studio 2005 by Satheesh Kumar.
LINQ to SQL
- How to use LINQ to SQL for web database development by Scott Gu.
LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework on top of SQL Azure
- How to create a designer for working with LINQ with SQL Azure by Kevin Hoffman.
MySQL How To Install for SOHO
- Explains the basic steps of configuring MySQL for use with a MySQL-based application in which the application runs on the same server as the database.
- Article details programming MySQL for web use by Arron Weiss.
Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing
- Informative, funny, easy to read and the recognized bible for people interested in database backed web sites.
PHP MySQL Tutorial
- Simple PHP and MySQL tutorial with examples like creating a guestbook, uploading image to database and creating simple content management system (CMS).
Python Database Programming : Accessing MySQL
- Database Programming in Python: Accessing MySQL by A.P.Rajshekhar
Ruby on Rails Web Database Development Introduction
- An Introduction to Web Database Development Using the Ruby on Rails Framework by Nico Mommaerts.
SQL Data Services Explorer Tutorial
- Step by step guide to using SDS Explorer to create Authorities by Yoshi Watanabe.
Windows Azure Introduction
- Introduction and overview of Windows Azure by Manuvir Das.
Web Search Engine Results with SQL 2000
- This article demonstrates using MS SQL Full Text Search Engine to obtain web search style results by Don Schlichting. (December 02, 2004)
Getting the Wrong Identity in Microsoft SQL Server identity Columns?
- SQL server identity column problems, use and scope by Don Schlichting. (February 06, 2004)
Web Database Interaction Using Perl
- Using Perl to create an HTML interface to any database that implements the Structured Query Language (SQL) by Chris Radcliff. (October 19, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 7:51:15 UTC -