become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Cookies
Computers: Security: Internet: Privacy: Cookies
- A resource on Internet cookies, including what they are, how to block or stop them.
Cookies for HTTP
- Information and links on cookies from basic background information, to articles, technical specifications, and privacy issues from consumer groups. By Rajiv Shah.
Delete My Cookies
- An internet resource about deleting cookies with more resources and information about cookies.
How Stuff Works: Internet Cookies
- Learn how Internet cookies work, see an example, and understand what all the media uproar is about.
RFC 2109 - HTTP State Management Mechanism
- The official specification of HTTP cookies. Obsoleted by RFC 2965.
RFC 2965 - HTTP State Management Mechanism
- Specifies a way to create a stateful session with Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) requests and responses. It describes three new headers which carry state information between participating origin servers and user agents. Obsoletes RFC 2109.
Unofficial Cookie FAQ
- A list of frequently asked questions with answers. Covers cookie fundamentals, cookie creation, cookie retrieval, and other advanced topics. By David Whalen / Cookie Central.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:30 UTC -