become an editor
the entire directory
only in ColdFusion/User_Groups
Computers: Organizations: User Groups
Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: Conferences
Boston ColdFusion User Group (BCFUG)
- Adobe User Group meets mid-month for presentations and networking. Site includes meeting schedule, news, contacts, and calendar.
ColdFusion - How To
- Provides an email-based forum in which members can read and post anything about ColdFusion and related topics. Common information includes tutorials, tips, problems, and what's new.
ColdFusion Users Group of Central New York
- Meets once a month in Syracuse, NY covers ColdFusion, Web Development, and other Adobe Technology.
Dallas-Fort Worth ColdFusion User Group
- The mission of the DFW ColdFusion User Group is to provide a community of ColdFusion developers who can help each other by educating others about ColdFusion and related Web Technologies, and providing a forum for discussion of real-world CF programming issues.
Houston ColdFusion User Group (HOUCFUG)
- Provides book reviews, group meeting information, and resource links.
London CFML & Web Community
- Represents a central information resource for all UK ColdFusion developers. Meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month and are free to attend.
MD ColdFusion User's Group
- Provides tips on ColdFusion, previous events, meetings, links, directions and suggestions.
Mid-Michigan ColdFusion Users Group (MMCFUG)
- Information on this group meeting at Michigan State University. Includes links, downloads, and contact info.
New York ColdFusion Users Group
- This month and past meetings, articles, sponsorship, library, mailing list.
The Online ColdFusion Meetup Group
- Meetup for fans of ColdFusion - uniting developers to help and inspire each other. Organized by Charlie Arehart from Alpharetta, GA.
South Florida ColdFusion User Group
- An organization for web professionals interested in learning about, or expending their knowledge of, web development using Adobe ColdFusion.
- The ColdFusion User Group based in Tulsa, Oklahoma catering to both newcomers and experienced programmers.
Twin Cities ColdFusion User Group
- All levels of ColdFusion developers share their knowledge. Provides links to presentations, local email list and local hosting and development houses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 20:35:05 UTC -