become an editor
the entire directory
only in ColdFusion/User_Groups
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: User Groups
Computers: Organizations: User Groups
Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: Conferences
ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group (ACTCFUG)
- Serving the Canberra region ColdFusion community by providing a central place where ColdFusion developers can exchange ideas, discuss issues, and learn about various technologies in web application development.
Adobe User Groups
- Complete list of official Adobe User Groups, including ColdFusion user groups. Provides location, contact, and Web site.
Albany NY ColdFusion User Group
- Jobs, directions, and meeting information.
Atlanta ColdFusion User Group
- Offers news, history of past meetings, library, links and calendar of events.
Boston ColdFusion User Group (BCFUG)
- Adobe User Group meets mid-month for presentations and networking. Site includes meeting schedule, news, contacts, and calendar.
- ColdFusion developers group in Perth, Western Australia, who get together to discuss all things ColdFusion. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month.
CFugitives - Connecticut ColdFusion User Group
- Serving Southern Connecticut and Westchester, NY. Monthly meetings on ColdFusion and related technologies, such as Flex, AJAX and AIR.
Chennai Adobe ColdFusion User Group
- Adobe ColdFusion User Group that meets in Hyderabad, India covering Adobe RIA products.
ColdFusion - How To
- Provides an email-based forum in which members can read and post anything about ColdFusion and related topics. Common information includes tutorials, tips, problems, and what's new.
ColdFusion Users Group of Central New York
- Meets once a month in Syracuse, NY covers ColdFusion, Web Development, and other Adobe Technology.
Dallas-Fort Worth ColdFusion User Group
- The mission of the DFW ColdFusion User Group is to provide a community of ColdFusion developers who can help each other by educating others about ColdFusion and related Web Technologies, and providing a forum for discussion of real-world CF programming issues.
Houston ColdFusion User Group (HOUCFUG)
- Provides book reviews, group meeting information, and resource links.
IndyFusion - The Indianapolis ColdFusion User Group
- Serving the Indianapolis ColdFusion community by providing a place where developers can exchange ideas, discuss issues and learn about technologies in web application development.
MD ColdFusion User's Group
- Provides tips on ColdFusion, previous events, meetings, links, directions and suggestions.
Mid-Michigan ColdFusion Users Group (MMCFUG)
- Information on this group meeting at Michigan State University. Includes links, downloads, and contact info.
New York ColdFusion Users Group
- This month and past meetings, articles, sponsorship, library, mailing list.
The Online ColdFusion Meetup Group
- Meetup for fans of ColdFusion - uniting developers to help and inspire each other. Organized by Charlie Arehart from Alpharetta, GA.
Orange County ColdFusion User Group (OCCFUG)
- Sister organization to OCFlash focused on Adobe server products.
Philadelphia Cold Fusion UserGroup
- Offers meetings schedule, presentations and resources concerning the group.
Phoenix ColdFusion UserGroup
- Offers announcements, files, links and job opportunities.
San Diego Adobe Developers User Group (SDADUG)
- Promotes application development using ColdFusion and other Adobe products. Site provides links to meetings, email lists, jobs, standards and resources.
San Francisco Bay Area ColdFusion User Group (BACFUG)
- The official Adobe ColdFusion user group for the San Francisco Bay Area. Host monthly meetings and a help/job mailing list.
Seacoast ColdFusion Flex Group
- An official Adobe User Group dedicated to ColdFusion and Flex based in New Hampshire.
South Florida ColdFusion User Group
- An organization for web professionals interested in learning about, or expending their knowledge of, web development using Adobe ColdFusion.
- The ColdFusion User Group based in Tulsa, Oklahoma catering to both newcomers and experienced programmers.
Twin Cities ColdFusion User Group
- All levels of ColdFusion developers share their knowledge. Provides links to presentations, local email list and local hosting and development houses.
UK ColdFusion User Group (UKCFUG)
- Represents a central information resource for all UK ColdFusion developers. Meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month and are free to attend.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:25:12 AM EDT -