become an editor
the entire directory
only in ColdFusion/Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
- An alternative to ColdFusion, BlueDragon offers CFMX 6.1 CFML compatibility and options to deploy on J2EE and .NET, as well as advantages that solvie problems long suffered by CFML developers.
- CFML plugin for the Eclipse platform, a java-based IDE. Downloads, team members, development roadmap, and support and bug tracking.
- A very simple command line based executable that encrypts CFML pages.
- A utility that periodically checks the health of a ColdFusion web site. It makes simultaneous calls to an HTML and a CF page and measures the return time difference, thereby eliminating network latency. [Freeware and commercial versions]
- An interactive debugger for ColdFusion MX which integrates with Eclipse.
- Web-based proactive server monitoring tool available for ColdFusion as well as other J2EE containers (such as Tomcat or JBOSS).
- Web-based monitoring tool written in Java and implemented as a servlet filter in the JVM to monitor page requests. Also includes wrapper for database drivers to monitor/control database calls. Metrics can be logged to a database for review, or aggregated trending reports.
Unofficial Updater 2
- A tool to provide an easy way of consistently applying applicable hot fixes and security bulletins to Adobe ColdFusion 8.0.1 and 9.0.x.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2013 at 17:43:43 UTC -