become an editor
the entire directory
only in ColdFusion/Frameworks
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: Frameworks
- Event-driven CFC based ColdFusion Framework, specifically designed for high availability web applications. Tracker, source code, API, forums, weblog.
- Framework to wire dependent ColdFusion Components (CFCs) together. Downloads, documentation, and message forums.
The Fusebox Organization
- Fusebox is a proposed standard way of coding and encapsulating entire ColdFusion applications so that their functionality is available to other applications.
- Mach-II is an implicit invocation architecture. Includes documentation, news, and resources.
- An implicit invocation framwork developed by Joe Rinehart. Downloads, message boards, and bug tracker.
- An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on Active Record Style development. Wiki, bug tracker, development timeline, source code.
- An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on Business Objects. Downloads, examples, documentation, forum, bug tracker.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:05:04 PM EDT -