become an editor
the entire directory
only in ColdFusion/Frameworks
- Event-driven CFC based ColdFusion Framework, specifically designed for high availability web applications. Tracker, source code, API, forums, weblog.
ColdFusion on Wheels
- CFWheels is a MVC ColdFusion framework inspired by Ruby on Rails.
The Fusebox Organization
- Fusebox is a proposed standard way of coding and encapsulating entire ColdFusion applications so that their functionality is available to other applications.
- Mach-II is an implicit invocation architecture. Includes documentation, news, and resources.
- An implicit invocation framwork developed by Joe Rinehart. Downloads, message boards, and bug tracker.
- An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on Active Record Style development. Wiki, bug tracker, development timeline, source code.
- An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on Business Objects. Downloads, examples, documentation, forum, bug tracker.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 0:17:09 UTC -