become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Personal_Pages
Computers: Programming: Games: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Boissard, Eric - Real-time ocean waves rendering
- Real-time deep-ocean waves simulation. Rendering using vertex and pixels shaders. Portfolio.
- Computer graphics, realtime 3D engines with dynamic elements like lights and shadows.
CG References and Tutorials by Malcolm Kesson
- A collection of reference and tutorial pages relating to RenderMan, Maya/mel, Pixar slim, Houdini, Tcl, Shake scripting and C. Also provides a free text editor for Linux, Win and OSX.
- Resume. Game, Artificial Intelligence projects. Real time software rendered computer graphic and demo effects. Screen shots, free samples and downloads.
- In-depth computer graphics programming articles and examples. Reviews of graphics/programming and other books. Links.
- Offers CV, projects (DirectX, Vertex Shader, Raytracing, C++, Java, Web), information on travels, and photos.
Harris, Kevin R. - CodeSampler
- Several introductory OpenGL and Diretc3D samples, with many written in both for comparison. More advanced samples emphasis vertex and pixel shader development using nVIDIA's new Cg language.
James, Grant - Zeus CMD
- Tutorials on C++, Java, Photoshop, 3DMax, Visual Basic.NET, HTML.
Klosiewicz, Przemek - SweetSheep Homepage
- About. Graphics programming, Mandelbrot - Julia set explorer, RayMax - Raytracer, OpenGL. Photos.
Mizanin, Marek - Zanir
- 3D graphic programs using OpenGL or Direct3D with source code (C++).
Roel z'n Boel
- Homepage, hosting personal projects related to programming in C++ and computer graphics (raytracing and real-time).
Spontz Scene Group
- A group of computer-enthusiasts oriented to audiovisual production using low level and realtime techniques such as OpenGL or 3dfx mainly with Macintosh, Windows, Linux and BeOS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2014 at 23:43:15 UTC -