become an editor
the entire directory
only in Platform_and_OS_Implementations/Language_Bindings
Platform and OS Implementations
- Lua scripted OpenGL with GUI. Lua is a fast, powerful, easy to embed language.
- FORTRAN interface for OpenGL and GLUT. Includes the latest releases, documentation, news and a sample gallery.
- An open source BASIC programming language for DOS, Windows and Linux that supports C pointers and most standard C libraries, including OpenGL. Releases, links to forums, documentation and gallery.
- ActiveX control supporting OpenGL on Windows. Includes documentation and source for use with Visual Basic. Provides information on interfacing with C code.
JOGL API Project
- Java bindings for OpenGL API with OpenGL 1.5 specification
LWJGL - Lightweight Java Game Library
- JAVA API providing access to high performance cross-platform libraries such as OpenGL and OpenAL, and controllers management under BSD licence
OpenGL for C#
- Provides C# wrapper for OpenGL and SDL along with some tools.
OpenGL for Java
- Maps the complete OpenGL 1.2 API and the complete GLU 1.2 API to Java. Implements window handle functions (native and java) with the Java native interface (JNI) or the JDirect interface of MS-JVM.
Pike OpenGL Interface
- Descriptions of OpenGL support; includes screen captures. Pike is an object-oriented scripting language based on LPC, originally used for Multi-User Domains (MUDs).
- The Python OpenGL binding
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2014 at 7:15:06 UTC -