become an editor
the entire directory
only in Open_Source_Software/Games
Open Source Software
FlightGear Flight Simulator
- Open source flight simulator under GPL licence for Windows, Linux, Mac OS-X, FreeBSD, SUN/Solaris, and SGI/IRIX platforms.
Space Invaders OpenGL
- OpenGL game with source code available. For Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/X
- SGI MineSweeper game in OpenGL
- an OpenGL front end for a CHESSTOOL such as gnuchess.
The Blue Mango Quest
- 3D arcade game written in C/C++ and using openGL. The goal is to extend the pacman-style gameplay. This game runs both on Linux and win32 platforms and is released under the GPL License.
- Free multiplayer, multiplatform 3D tank battle game. Irix, Linux, BSD, Windows, Mac OS X and SGI platforms.
- A free and open source 3D ping-pong game based on OpenGL. (GNU GPL)
CarWorld driving simulator
- Small driving simulator/demo with open source code
Danger from the Deep
- Danger from the deep (aka dangerdeep) is a Free / Open Source World War II German submarine simulation. [Linux / Windows] (C++)
- Port of ID Software's classic Doom game with OpenGL
- Win32/Linux source port of Doom, Heretic and Hexen with OpenGL and Direct3D support for graphics, and DirectX/A3D for 3D sound effects.
- Free OpenGL billiard game for linux. Includes description, FAQ and downloads
- Free 3d real time strategy project
Kokak's Doom Page
- DoomGL (OpenGL compatible port of Doom) and ZDoomGL (OpenGL port of ZDoom, an advanced Doom sourceport)
- Microsoft's own Open Source Initiative, using the GPL'ed Marathon 2 source code, called Aleph One.
- subwar / wing Commander - style openGL accelerated 3D game that runs both under Linux and Win 9x / NT / 2k.
- A Doom engine that closely emulates the original game.
- An Open Source project in which the user takes the form of Tux (the Linux Mascot) and races downhill through alpine trails.
Tuxedo T. Penguin: A Quest for Herring.
- A free and open source 3D game, that uses OpenGL, which is staring the famous penguin Tux from Linux. (GNU GPL)
The Ur-Quan Masters
- Multi-platform Open Source port of the classic sci-fi game Star Control II, based on the original source code of the 3DO version, with new features including network play and remixed music.
- Describes space simulation in which players trade and bounty hunt. Includes features, forum, manual, and downloads of beta versions
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2014 at 20:31:23 UTC -