become an editor
the entire directory
only in OpenGL/Open_Source_Software
Open Source Software
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: Open Source Software
- Cross-platform 3D graphics creation suite for modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, realtime interactive 3D, game creation and playback
- GNOME Linux OpenGL program for switching virtual desktops in a seamless 3-dimensional manner.
- Open source tool for simulating and exploring cellular automata in 3D space
DSVideoLib - DirectShow Video Processing Library
- Free software library for device-independent access video images under Microsoft Windows.
DXF to OpenGL
- An OpenGL program, with source code included, that displays DXF files.
Image Restoration and inpainting
- MinGW, OpenGL, Visual C++ and Java image processing project about enhancing, denoising, restoring and detecting/removing parts of images/pictures.
The Open Toolkit
- An OpenGL library for Mono and .Net. Contains information, documentation, and discussion forums regarding the open-source OpenTK library, as well as C# and OpenGL in general.
- Free space simulator. Currently focuses on the Solar System and lets one visit all of its planets, major moons and a collection of smaller bodies in realtime 3D with OpenGL.
- The Pretty Poly Editor (PPE), is a free and open source 3D Modeller. (GNU GPL)
Really Slick Screensavers GLX Port
- Port of OpenGL screensavers that were originally written for Windows to GLX. It is intended for use with an existing screensaver daemon like xscreensaver.
- Shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
Vincent Mobile 3D Rendering Library
- The Vincent project develops a compliant implementation of the OpenGL ES 1.1 API specification for embedded devices, such as PDAs and Smartphones. Includes documentation, bug tracker, a forum, and downloads.
Open Source Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2012 at 6:35:06 UTC -