become an editor
the entire directory
only in Add-on_Libraries/GLUT
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: Add-on Libraries: GLUT
GLUT - OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- GLUT (pronounced like the glut in gluttony) is the OpenGL Utility Toolkit, a window system independent toolkit for writing OpenGL programs. It implements a simple windowing application programming interface (API) for OpenGL. GLUT makes it considerably easier to learn about and explore OpenGL programming
- Open source implementation of GLUT with source and binary backwards compatibility.
- Open source C++ GUI library for OpenGL programs, based on GLUT.
GLUT for Win32
- The OpenGL Utility Toolkit (GLUT), originally written by Mark Kilgard, ported to Win32.
- OpenGLUT is an open source project to evolve the GLUT API.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:53 UTC -