become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/File_Formats
Computers: Data Formats: Graphics
- Open Source library project for developers who would like to support popular graphics image formats like PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF.
- C++ multiplatform library for handling DICOM files (medical images) and JPEG files. Free BSD license
- A library to convert microsoft WMF file format to something useful, currently bindings exist to convert them to onscreen X graphics, to the GIF and to FIG.
- Portable library of image file decoders. Supports PNG, TGA, TIFF, JPEG/JFIF, BMP, and Mac PICT formats. Full C++ source provided.
Victor Image Processing Library
- Image toolkit for DOS, Win16, and Win32 supporting TIFF, LZW, PackBits, GIF, JPEG, lossy, PCX, PNG, TGA, Targa, BMP, DIB, BIF, raw data, bitmap, TWAIN, scanning, image processing, and printing. (Source code is available, but this is a commercial library.)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2014 at 18:02:43 UTC -