become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/File_Formats
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: File Formats
Computers: Data Formats: Graphics
- Open Source library project for developers who would like to support popular graphics image formats like PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF.
- C++ multiplatform GPL library for handling DICOM files (medical images) and JPEG files.
Victor Image Processing Library
- Image toolkit for DOS, Win16, and Win32 supporting TIFF, LZW, PackBits, GIF, JPEG, lossy, PCX, PNG, TGA, Targa, BMP, DIB, BIF, raw data, bitmap, TWAIN, scanning, image processing, and printing. (Source code is available, but this is a commercial library.)
- A library to convert microsoft WMF file format to something useful, currently bindings exist to convert them to onscreen X graphics, to the GIF and to FIG.
- Portable library of image file decoders. Supports PNG, TGA, TIFF, JPEG/JFIF, BMP, and Mac PICT formats. Full C++ source provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:15:09 AM EDT -