become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/3D
Simple DirectMedia Layer
Computers: Programming: Games: 3D
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries: Graphics
This category in other languages:
Expression 3D Toolkit
- A free Object Oriented 3D toolkit. It is written in C++/STL. It has support for interactive 3D graphics using OpenGL and non-interactive sphere tracing.
- A suite of libraries for the development of 3D graphics applications. Available for Delphi, VB, Fortran, C++ and .NET.
- A software development kit that can be used in a variety of demanding application development projects.
Glide for UNIX
- A project to support 3Dfx Glide API on Posix OS.
GNU 3DKit - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- Provides several frameworks to render 3D graphics in a GNUstep environment. Its main purpose is to render any kind of 3D graphics in real-time on commodity hardware, using an optimised scene graph architecture.
- A currently unsupported open source 3D virtual world for Linux and OpenGL.
- A 3D library for multiple desktop and mobile platforms. [Open source, MIT]
PLIB Home Page
- A set of libraries that are designed to help developers of interactive 3D applications such as games.
- A 3D Studio file (*.3DS) reader and C++ X11 3d engine for Unix.
- A portable C++ templated library for efficient manipulation, processing and displaying with OpenGL of triangle and tetrahedral meshes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2015 at 7:35:06 UTC -