the entire directory
only in Graphics/Libraries
Simple DirectMedia Layer
Computers: Programming: Games: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Computers: Software: Graphics
Science: Technology: Electrical Engineering: Image Processing: Software: Toolkits and Libraries
- Real time image compression library which handles a wide range of standard formats.
- Library of subroutines and functions that display data graphically. Software is available for the programming languages C, Fortran 77, Fortran 90, Perl, Python and Java.
- Collection of graphics functions that can help you develop professional games and applications.
Free Graphics Libraries, 3D/2D Engines, Animation
- Includes list of graphics libraries (to create and manipulate graphics), 3d and 2d engines.
G2 Graphical Library
- Portable 2D graphics library. Provides a set of functions for simultaneous generation of graphical output on different types of devices.
- GD is a code library for the dynamic creation of images. It is written in C, and "wrappers" are available for Perl, PHP and other languages. It creates PNG, JPEG, GIF, WebP, XPM, BMP images, among other formats. [Open Source]
Glide Open Source Project
- The homepage of the Glide Open Source Project.
GrWin Graphics Library
- An easy to use free graphics library for Fortran and C(C++) available on Win32 platforms using MinGw, cygwin, VC++/VF or BCC. Interactive graphics programming can be made with it.
libAfterImage Imaging Library
- Image import, storage, manipulation and output library for X.
- A library for high-performance 2D vector and bitmap graphics
little cms (lcms)
- A free, open source, CMM engine. It provides fast transforms between ICC profiles.
MST Raster Imaging SDK
- .NET and Java Raster Imaging SDKs, libraries, components, and toolkits for rendering, converting and manipulating over 100 formats including PDFs, MS Office files, TIFFs, JPEGs, DICOMs, MO:DCAs, and CAD files.
- High-level, cross-platform C/C++ graphics and windowing library built on a fast x86 assembler graphics kernel. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A toolkit for the development of games, demos or other graphic related programs with Visual Basic.
- A free graphics library still in development.
- An application to design NURBS curves and surfaces. It can also be used as an NURBS library, providing an API that could be used by other applications.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2014 at 9:58:27 UTC -