become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Companies
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Graphics: Companies
Business: Business Services: Design: Graphic Design: Designers
Computers: Companies: Software Development
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Designers: Dynamic and Multimedia
Computers: Software: Graphics: Companies
3D Software Development, Australia
- Developer and supplier of Data Visualization software components, advanced real-time 3D and 2D graph components are suitable for mission critical data monitoring and analysis.
- Creators imaging tools and toolkits, viewers, applications and custom solutions for digital, internet and medical imaging.
- Creating advanced graphical user-interfaces across a broad range of electronic devices.
- 3D graphics research and software development, consulting and custom engineering services.
- Develops, markets, and supplies 3D technologies and solutions for modeling, scanning and digitizers. Also offer custom graphics systems solutions, software programming and systems development. Located in California.
- Develop applications and components for 3D 4D visualization.
- Specializes in developing prepress software for the graphic art and printing industries.
Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging
- Designer and manufacturer of PC-based hardware and software for machine vision, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance.
- Developer of software for real-time computer graphics and virtual reality on Windows, Linux and MacOS X.
System Development, Inc.
- Develops graphics printing software for the CAD industry. Products include montaging and viewing programs and application development libraries.
- Produces visualization software (applications and libraries) for plotting and animation simulation and experimental data.
- Developers of custom workflow automation systems for the pre-press, printing, and publishing industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 12, 2009 6:54:16 AM EDT -