become an editor
the entire directory
only in Collision_Detection/Software
Algorithms and Data Structures
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Graphics: Algorithms and Data Structures: Collision Detection: Software
Computing the Distance between Objects
- An implementation of the Gilbert, Johnson, and Keerthi (GJK) algorithm for tracking the distance between a pair of convex polyhedra. Source available for nonprofit use.
- An interactive and exact collision-detection library for convex polyhedra. Includes the source code (free for noncommercial use), relevant papers, and an MPEG demonstration.
RAPID: Robust and Accurate Polygon Interference Detection
- A numerically robust library supporting general polygon soups, based on oriented bounding box (OBB) trees. The source is available for noncommercial use via email. A paper on OBB trees is available for download.
SOLID: Software Library for Interference Detection
- LGPL standard C++ library for interactive collision detection, based on axis-aligned bounding box trees.
V-Clip Collision Detection Library
- An implementation of the Lin-Canny algorithm for computing the distance between two closed polyhedra. Source available for noncommercial use.
- A collision detection library for general polygon soups. Combines I_COLLIDE's "sweep and prune" algorithm with RAPID. Source available for noncommercial use.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:57:53 UTC -