become an editor
the entire directory
only in Games/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Games: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: Independent Developers
Games: Video Games: Downloads: Free: Developers
Berardi, Gianfranco - GBGames' Blog
- Independent game developer's blogging about games in general, coding, his development projects and related technical issues.
- Dedicated to personal programming projects with a forum based community that holds debates and creates sprite comics. Site provide game resources such as sprites and sound effects, and programming tutorials.
Edorul'S Web Pages
- SDLMappy library which permits to use 2D maps created by Mappy (a 2D tiles based maps editor created by Robin Burrows). The Mappy program compiled for Linux. SDLSprite library, it permits to easily handle sprites.
Greggman: Game Design, Business and Programming
- Articles and opinions on Game Design by someone a long time in the business.
Hartl, Andreas - Runicsoft
- Programming and game programming related articles, tutorials, free source, download of self written programs.
Martin Otten's Quake Programming Site
- Tools for Quake 3 Arena with VC++ source code available. The Argus source includes the Quake DM3 format.
- Weblog of about .NET, XNA, and Game Development in general.
Rosendal, Alexander - A Gameprogrammer's Journey
- Creating games using Delphi. Includes tutorials, projects and links to other resources.
Sink, Keith - DX Games
- Site is dedicated to DirectX, Arcade Games, and TrueSpace. Tools, demos and games with sources. How-To sections. Homepage author's book "DirectX 8 and Visual Basic Development" with table of content and related sources.
Strawn, Devon - Devon Strawn's Art of Code
- Notes on computational geometry, graphics algorithms, and mathematics of graphics and game programming. Some of art and textures too.
- Projects, demos, source code, and tutorials demonstrating techniques and algorithms used in real-time physics-based games and simulations. Polemic, perspectives, links, and an all around good time for those seeking enlightment through code.
- Archive of author's OpenGL demos and games. Lip sync thesis and demo.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:59:10 AM EDT -