become an editor
the entire directory
only in Games/Personal_Pages
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: Independent Developers
Games: Video Games: Downloads: Free: Developers
Berardi, Gianfranco - GBGames' Blog
- Independent game developer's blogging about games in general, coding, his development projects and related technical issues.
Greggman: Game Design, Business and Programming
- Articles and opinions on Game Design by someone a long time in the business.
Hartl, Andreas - Runicsoft
- Programming and game programming related articles, tutorials, free source, download of self written programs.
Martin Otten's Quake Programming Site
- Tools for Quake 3 Arena with VC++ source code available. The Argus source includes the Quake DM3 format.
- Weblog of about .NET, XNA, and Game Development in general.
Rosendal, Alexander - A Gameprogrammer's Journey
- Creating games using Delphi. Includes tutorials, projects and links to other resources.
Sink, Keith - DX Games
- Site is dedicated to DirectX, Arcade Games, and TrueSpace. Tools, demos and games with sources. How-To sections. Homepage author's book "DirectX 8 and Visual Basic Development" with table of content and related sources.
Strawn, Devon - Devon Strawn's Art of Code
- Notes on computational geometry, graphics algorithms, and mathematics of graphics and game programming. Some of art and textures too.
- Projects, demos, source code, and tutorials demonstrating techniques and algorithms used in real-time physics-based games and simulations. Polemic, perspectives, links, and an all around good time for those seeking enlightment through code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 23:15:09 UTC -