become an editor
the entire directory
only in Games/Libraries
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Libraries
Games: Video Games: Game Design: Development Tools and Software
This category in other languages:
- A multi-platform game development library. Currently is works on Linux and Win32. [Open source, ZLib style license]
Clean Game Library
- Full development system for 2D games (arcade, side scrollers, platform games), using the functional language Clean.
- A complete toolkit to create games for handheld devices. [Free for non-commercial use]
Golden T Game Engine
- A Java library for creating 2D games. [Freeware]
- A (commercial) free and open source realtime 3D graphics engine and SDK.
MIDAS Digital Audio System
- MIDAS is a multichannel digital sound system. It supports DOS, Win32, and Linux platforms and plays Protracker (.mod), Scream Tracker 3 (.s3m), FastTracker 2 (.xm) and Impulse Tracker (.it) modules, as well as samples and audio streams in raw or WAVE . MIDAS is free for non-commercial usage.
Object oriented Simple Directmedia Layer
- OSDL, a free portable high-level open-source library for multimedia and game programming.
- Develops game software technologies which are licensed by primarily by video game companies.
- A generic armored combat system.
- A C++ based library to load/save game-related file formats, such as graphics, sound and 3d meshes.
- A free library for programming vga games (320x200 pixels with 256 colors) for Linux and FreeBSD in C. [Open source, GPL]
The Yake Engine
- A small, flexible, cross-platform game engine / application framework multi licensed under the LGPL and custom licenses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 16:05:10 UTC -