become an editor
the entire directory
only in Games/3D
Computers: Programming: Graphics
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: 3D
3D Engines Database
- Provides a list of 3D engines and their features, along with reviews, ratings, and screenshots of each engine.
- A programmable, user-friendly, 3D real-time engine which allows you to build interactive 3D worlds by simply placing animated and intelligent 3D objects into a virtual scenery.
- A Web 3D engine using Java 1.1 technologie.
- A 3D Game Design System that provides fast scene rendering with per pixel lighting, bump mapping, specular highlighting and stencil shadowing used to create stunning real time graphics.
- Cross platform 3d engine with embeded Basic language (Gel Basic) compiler. [Freeware]
Aztica 6DX 3D Engine
- A DirectX 3D engine for Windows that can be used with C++, Java, Delphi and Visual Basic.
- Tutorials on OpenGL and 3D Studio Max, links to games programming resources, home site of the Decoy3d Engine.
Developing UTF & DGL Technology Presentation
- Project description and goals, the objective is to build a game engine, that makes easy to program any kind of 3D game, on Visual C++ and OpenGL.
- An OpenGL Quake3 Arena Map Viewer, written in c++. It supports a variety of features including volumetric fog, portals/mirrors, items, basic entities, skyboxes/cloudlayers, videotextures and multitexturing for up to 6 texture units. [Open source, GPL]
- the game, and I4, the game SDK.
- Software development kit for PC, PS2, and Mac.
Java Monkey Engine
- A 3D game engine written in and for Java. Many features including collisions, particle systems, shaders, terrain system, renderer abstraction.
- An open source 3D virtual world for Linux and OpenGL.
- High-level, object-oriented 3D engine designed for 3D games in Java. Uses GL4Java to access native OpenGL. [Open Source, LGPL]
- OpenGL based 3D wargame construction kit
Programming Multimedia and 3D in Realtime
- SouthGreece - the OpenGL Trender implementation; Trender SDL - a software-only realtime renderer of 3D Studio files; Earth - a Linux renderer that uses Voodoo cards to show a simple model of the earth and the sun; 3DEnvMap - a Real-time 3D Renderer with Gouraud-Shaded Environment Mapping.
- A 3D graphics game engine based on id Software's legendary Quake and QuakeWorld game engine.
Ray Game Designer
- Freeware 3D construction kit for Windows based on a RayCaster.
- A series of tutorials on raycasting and 3D Programming without a 3D API.
- 3D renderer DLL based on the Direct3D. [Only for testing]
- A 3D audio tool, used to arrange sound spatially allowing new ways of audio programming. It is mainly based on Direct3d Sound and the EAX technology of Creative. Extra feature: space morphing.
- A 3d game engine, that supports per pixel lighting and shadows along with realistic physics.
- A 3D Engine, Media Engine and Net Engine for 3D game and application development using any major programming language.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2014 at 0:11:08 UTC -