become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
For a Fee
Computers: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Programming: Education
Computers: Programming: Resources
This category in other languages:
- Tutorials on a wide range of programming languages and subjects. Also offers quizzes corresponding to the material in the tutorials.
- Tutorials and code samples available on many popular languages.
The American Programmer: Programming Manuals and Tutorials
- Links to manuals and tutorials for a variety of primarily mainframe languages including REXX, SQL, COBOL, JCL, TSO, ISPF, CICS, and Unix.
CodingUnit Programming Tutorials
- Tutorials on the programming languages C and C++ and APIs DirectX and OpenGL. Also covers common sorting algorithms.
- .Net, C#, ASP.net, and general advice for programmers.
Dr. Olek's Course Notes
- Course notes and sample programs for network programming in C++ and STL, Java, Perl, and PHP.
Elements of Programming Style
- Notes that provide standards for internal program documentation and style.
Geekpedia: Programming Tutorials
- Covers many programming languages including C++, C#, PHP, and Java.
Herong's Notes on Programming
- Collection of notes and tutorials on several programming languages, including Java, C#, ASP, JSP, JDK, XML, XHTML, and Unicode. Includes alternate PDF and Chinese language versions.
Notes on MS-DOS
- DOS, Batch and Windows tips, tricks, recovery tools, freeware and math.
The Object Oriented Programming Web
- Directory of programming and computer science tutorials. A fast and easy to use programmer's reference.
- Tutorials covering ranging from beginner to advanced levels with forums for extra support if needed while researching.
- Links to freely available programming tutorials for C, C++, Visual Basic as well to software drivers for BeOS, Linux, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, and fonts.
Simple OpenH323 Tutorial
- Uses a simple H.323 application to explain several PWLib- and OpenH323-related programming techniques.
Tabs versus Spaces
- Using tabs in source code: Pro and contra, by Jamie Zawinski.
Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years
- Peter Norvig, the Director of Research at Google, suggests ways to develop programming ability and expertise. Includes recommendations for a first programming language.
The Ultimate Programming Tutorials Site
Wikipedia: Programming Style
- Encyclopedia article. Tutorial on general styling rules and conventions. Has a list of style guides for specific languages.
Six Ways to Write More Comprehensible Code
- Article from Jeff Vogel, the president of Spiderweb Software, that uses a hypothetical computer game called Kill Bad Aliens as an example case for how to write clear, maintainable code. (May 29, 2007)
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 6:24:09 UTC -