become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Drivers
Computers: Companies: Software Development: Embedded Systems
Computers: Software: Device Drivers
This category in other languages:
- Device driver and embedded development.
- Includes detailed information on USB, serial ports (RS-232), parallel ports (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers.
- Tools to build device drivers for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Windows Device Driver, Linux Kernel Programming training.
Device Driver Development Resources
- A list of selected sites, news groups and tools to help locate additional device driver resources and development tools. List also includes hardware and software resources for the target side development and for embedded systems.
- Specializes in developing kernel-mode drivers for Windows NT, 2000, XP, including WDM, USB, and NDIS drivers.
Hill Engineering Consulting
- Specializes in the design and development of Windows, Linux and DOS device drivers and real time firmware.
I/O Communications module
- Provides access to devices on a PCs serial and parallel port. (trial version)
- Device driver development including display, audio, communications, digital imaging, telecom, and embedded systems software.
- Provides WinDriver and KernelDriver, device driver development tools, for Windows,Linux,Solaris.
- Offers design, implementation and testing custom Windows filesystem and device drivers.
- Real-time process drivers for plant systems, including OPC clients and servers, as well as driver utilities, development tools, educational resources, and training and support services.
- Gives programmers control of hardware devices from Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit (DDK). It allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- Development of device drivers for Windows, system software and .NET applications.
NT Kernel Resources
- Windows Packet Filter Kit for developing filtering/modifying communication applications. Also Windows 2000 undocumented kernel structures. Open source TDI firewall.
- Enables real-time direct access to PC I/O ports. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- Device driver development information, DDK online.
- Toolkits, custom development, and training for Windows kernel driver development. Content in German and English.
- A toolkits for real-time direct access to port I/O, physical memory, hardware interrupts from a Win32 application. [Shareware]
- A professional software-based analyzer for USB driver developers. It captures and analyzes I/O requests for all USB devices. Targets Windows platforms and USB 2.0 and 1.x.
User CONfigurable Driver (UCON)
- Enables to quickly and easily develop communications drivers for any serial device or ethernet device. Designed as a driver plug-in, UCON is completely integrated with OPC server KEPServerEX. By Kepware Technologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 13:24:07 UTC -