become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Disassemblers
DOS and Windows
PDP11 and VAX
Computers: Programming: Compilers
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly
Computers: Software: Editors: Hexadecimal
the bastard disassembler
- *NIX disassembler. Written in C on Linux for x86 ELF files; intended to support multiple CPUs, OSes, and file formats. Scriptable.
- A 5600x disassembler by Miloslaw Smyk.
- Fargo Disassembler for TI-92 DOS versioin, by John Grafton.
High Level Assembler and Toolkit (HLASM)
- System/390 assembler toolkit for MVS and VM and VSE (HLASM) including disassembler, by IBM.
- Is a Mac application that disassembles the Macintosh ROM or any 68K or PowerPC codes, by Jasik Designs.
- By H.Kashima.
- Tim Mann's TRS-80 Page includes Misosys Disassembler, aka PRO-DUCE.
Open Reverse Code Engineering
- An open community site offering a number of services including blogs, forums, download and reference libraries.
Reverse Engineering Compiler
- Program that tries to make source coden (C) from binary, multiplatform. There are MIPS disassembler too, by Giampiero Caprino.
- Microprocessor Development Tools include multi processor emulators and disassemblers.
Universal Cross Disassembler
- XDASM - DOS based cross-disassembler supports numerous processor types, by Data Sync Engineering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2015 at 10:20:04 UTC -