become an editor
the entire directory
only in Development_Environments/Eclipse
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Development Tools: Integrated Development Environments: Open Source
This category in other languages:
- A project aiming to provide a universal toolset for development. Open Source IDE, mostly provided in Java, but the development language is independent and can be extended by plugins.
- Packages together the Eclipse IDE and key open source plug-ins, offered as an open source Eclipse distribution, to make Eclipse easier to download, install and use.
- A weblog with articles and tips for people interested in Eclipse.
Eclipse for you
- Eclipse plugins and resources catalogue.
- Documenting the History of the Eclipse Project.
Fat Jar Plug-In
- Export-Wizard to deploy a project into one executable jar containing all referenced jars and subprojects.
- An Eclipse plugin that integrates GCJ compiler within Eclipse build infrastructure. Make is used to build GCJ enabled projects with the plugin's generated makefile.
- A Eclipse plugin which helps use logger easily in Java Projects. It's not bound to any special logging framework, but can used with Log4j, Commons Logging, or custom logger.
- A MDA environment as an Eclipse plugin. v0.1d2 provide UML 1.4 editions. [Open source, GPL]
RMI Plug-in for Eclipse
- Automatically generates remote stubs and skeletons of remote classes. Includes monitoring tools and tutorials.
- WOLips is a plugin for Eclipse IDE that support development of WebObjects applications and frameworks.
- The plug-in XPairtise provides a platform for distributed pair programming and offers shared editing, project synchronization, shared program and test execution, user management, built-in chat communication and a shared whiteboard.
Yoxos - The Eclipse Distribution
- Yoxos Eclipse Distribution offers developers Eclipse 3.0 bundled with dozens of popular open-source plug-ins and an easy to use installation tool.
- An Eclipse based Java IDE for rapid application development (RAD). It eases Java application development for both J2SE/J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Standard/Enterprise Edition) and reduces the learning curve for Java novices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 11:36:03 UTC -