become an editor
the entire directory
only in Development_Tools/Debugging
Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking: Software
Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Tools
Computers: Programming: Software Testing: Products and Tools
Auto Debug System
- An auto-tracing tool to spy Window API and COM Interface calls.
- This tool implements full 'gdb' support for the 'vim' editor. Site includes feature overview, documentation, installation notes, screenshots, mailing list, bug tracking and download option. [GPL]
- Tool for debugging of embedded Linux applications. Site includes documentation, platform coverage, download option, and tips and tricks section. [GPL v3]
DDD - Data Display Debugger
- A graphical X Window front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB, DBX, WDB, Ladebug, JDB, XDB, the Perl debugger, or the Python debugger.
Deviare API Hook
- This Code Interception Library can be used to intercept arbitrary API calls, and thus control any application's code execution. It can be used in any COM supporting language like C++, VB and .NET. Site includes documentation, download option, demonstration videos, a product blog, and examples. [Free software, registration required]
GDB: The GNU Debugger
- The standard debugger for the GNU software system. Runs on many Unix-like systems, supports Ada, C, C++, FreeBASIC, Free Pascal and Fortran. Site includes release schedule, documentation, download option, news, bug reports and mailing lists.
Google Beaver Debugger
- Cross-platform GDB frontend with graphical user interface for C++, C and QScript. Site includes download option, open issues overview, source code access and blogs. [Lesser GPL]
HP WDB Debugger
- An HP-supported implementation of the GNU GDB debugger.
- Graphical user interface to the GNU Debugger (GDB) that is written in Tcl/Tk. Site includes screenshots, download option, bug database, and FAQ section. [GPL v2, v3]
Microsoft Debugging Tools
- Downloads and related resources for debugging tools for Windows.
Mohit.io - Category Debugging
- Series of articles on the topic of debugging, in the form of a blog. Most articles were written in 2008/2009 timeframe.
Online Regular Expression Validator
- One page web-site that offers a very basic mechanism to enter regular expressions and to test if provided input matches these. Result output is in the form of some sort of parse tree.
- Allows the use of 'vim' as a debugger front-end. Provides support for the 'gdb' and 'pdb' debuggers (Unix/Windows). Site includes news, installation notes, FAQ, documentation and download option. [GPL]
Sankhya Tools for Software Development
- Sankhya Simulator, a retargetable Instruction Set Simulator that loads ELF/DWARF and S-Record Files; Sankhya Debugger, a simple assembly level system debugger.
- A logging tool for debugging and monitoring .NET, Java and Delphi applications. Includes various logging libraries and a graphical viewer application. Site includes screenshots, tour, articles, and details of features. [Commercial, with free trial]
Spline Technologies Corporation
TimeMachine Debugging Suite
- Forward and backward (in time) debugger for embedded C/C++ by Green Hills Software. Site includes some documentation, screenshot, and datasheet. [Commercial]
- Debugger and disassembler for Windows 64-bit. Site includes feature description and download option. [Freeware]
- Article with links to many related topics. Article includes origin, scope, tools, process, and techniques.
- Visual Studio add-in for debugging embedded targets, local Cygwin/MinGW applications or Unix programs on remote machines using GDB as a backend and SSH protocol for communication. Most Visual Studio debugger features are supported. Site includes a feature overview, screenshots, trial download option, and purchasing information.
- Stand-alone debugger for C/C++ applications, running on MS-Windows platforms, supporting Borland C++ and Visual C++. Site includes feature overview, documentation, screenshots, download option, source code access. [MIT License]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2014 at 7:15:04 UTC -