become an editor
the entire directory
only in ODBC/Products
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Databases: ODBC: Products
Computers: Software: Databases
- A data access, reporting and migration tool for RDM (formerly db_Vista)/Raima/Birdstep databases. Creates a standard ODBC API that can be used by almost any database program, including Access and Excel.
MySQL Connector/ODBC (MyODBC)
- Allows connect to a MySQL database server using the ODBC database API. [Open source, GPL]
- A C/C++ library that allows you to access ODBC data sources with just a few line of code. Now you can create dynamic database engine to access any ODBC data source. (SQLData Systems)
- A BDE alternative which provides you with a high performance connection between your Delphi or C++ Builder application and your SQL database. By Korbitec.
OpenAccess ODBC SDK
- Provides the toolkit and the run-time software components needed to implement ODBC enabled access to your data source. By Automation Technology, Inc.
SimbaEngine ODBC SDK
- Software development kit building drivers for non-relational data access to proprietary sources. It also includes a JDBC bridge and an ADO.NET implementation. Supports HP/UX, AIX, Solaris and Windows NT. By Simba Technologies.
SPDB ODBC wrapper
- SPDB is C++ library which wraps ODBC API. It is cross-platform, and works well with Windows ODBC and unix-odbc. [Open source, GPL]
The unixODBC Project
- Provides the entire ODBC 3.52 API, Drivers, and tools for non windows platforms. Including GUI support for both KDE and GNOME. [Open source, LGPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 12:54:09 UTC -