become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Contests
Games: Video Games: Simulation: Programming Games
This category in other languages:
Al Zimmermann's Programming Contests
- A series of programming contests that offer cash prizes. Any programming language may be used. These contests are conducted at irregular intervals, generally once or twice a year.
- A "King of the Hill" (KOTH) tournament in which players use ANSI C or C++ to create a control program for a robot.
- Annual 24-hour contest hosted by Budapest University of Technology and Economics. The contest is open to a limited number of international teams of 3 people via an internet qualifying round.
ICFP Functional Programming Contest
- An annual contest sponsored by the International Conference on Functional Programming provides links to the current and prior organizing academic college departments.
- An annual event that promotes game development on the Macintosh computer.
- Annual worldwide series of technology competitions focused around Microsoft technology.
International Contest for ICCS
- Programming contest disseminated by the Nalini Foundation in five categories: computation, simulation, graphic patterns, words, mind benders.
International InfoMATRIX Computer Project Competition
- Participants have to create a project for any of the categories (Programming, Design and Use of Computer, Desktop Publishing, Computer Art) First of all, each school must select one representant.
The International Obfuscated C Code Contest
- A contest to write the most obscure/obfuscated C program.
Internet Problem Solving Contest
- Online programming contest for teams, open to anyone.
Internet Programming Contest
- Duke University sponsors a programming contest that takes place in real-time over the internet.
- Java-based Robots Programming challenge.
- A unique annual contest in which a winner is selected from participants who comes to the closest to demonstrating that machines can think like humans, as per the Turing Test.
- Annual Macintosh programming contest and convention.
- 3-monthly challenge. Every three months the innovations are published under GNU GPL/FDL licenses.
Programmer of the Month
- A periodical problem solving contest for programmers from all over the world. Active forum.
- A series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
- The Rapid Application Development Race is a programming competition open to any kind of development tool and/or language. The RAD Race focuses on real life business and administrative programming and not on algorithm development.
The Robot World Cup Initiative
- Soccer playing computers.
Sphere Online Judge
- Problemset archive, online judge and contest hosting service accepting solutions in C, C++, Pascal, Java and other languages.
- Online computer programming competitions in the Java, C++, and C# languages. Competitions take place twice a week, and members can win from $25-$300. Major tournaments have a prize purse of $250,000.
Usenet comp.programming.contests -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2015 at 0:23:59 UTC -