become an editor
the entire directory
only in Component_Frameworks/XPCOM
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: XPCOM
- Mozilla's cross-platform component object model.
Evaluation of Interprocess Communication Methods in a Component-based Environment
- This thesis evaluates several of the available techniques for interprocess communications (IPC) in a prototype system for distributed components using XPCOM as the basis. It also takes into consideration marshalling, the transfer of complex data structures, it further discusses security, robustness and correctness.
- Generates an XPCOM skeleton.
- XPCOM wrapper around the Xerces validating xml parser. [Open Source, MPL, GPL]
mytools360.com - Mozilla XPCOM Project Wizard
- Creates XPCOM as ATL COM in Microsoft Vistual Studio 2005.
- Perl language bindings. Allows the use of XPCOM objects from Perl, as well as the ability to implement XPCOM interfaces in Perl. (Jumpline.com, Inc.)
- Ruby language bindings. Ruby is an object oriented scripting language developed by Yukihiro Matsumoto.
Getting Started with PyXPCOM, Part 1
- Covers the installation of XPCOM and PyXPCOM. (May 01, 2004)
Getting Started with PyXPCOM, Part 2
- Explains how to access Mozilla objects as a client. (June 01, 2001)
XPCOM, Part 5
- Puts the final touches on the example XPCOM implementation, shows how to install the component, and demonstrates simple testing methods using XPCShell. (June 01, 2001)
XPCOM, Part 4
- Covers component authoring by using a GPS receiver as an example component. (May 01, 2001)
XPCOM, Part 3
- Building the XPCOM development environment. (March 01, 2001)
XPCOM, Part 2
- Introduction to XPCOM programming: type libraries, the xpidl compiler, and interface discovery. (March 01, 2001)
XPCOM, Part 1
- Introduction to XPCOM, Mozilla's component architecture. (February 01, 2001)
Usenet netscape.public.mozilla.xpcom -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:35:03 PM EDT -