become an editor
the entire directory
only in Component_Frameworks/XPCOM
- Mozilla's cross-platform component object model.
Evaluation of Interprocess Communication Methods in a Component-based Environment
- This thesis evaluates several of the available techniques for interprocess communications (IPC) in a prototype system for distributed components using XPCOM as the basis. It also takes into consideration marshalling, the transfer of complex data structures, it further discusses security, robustness and correctness.
- Generates an XPCOM skeleton.
- Creates XPCOM as ATL COM in Microsoft Vistual Studio 2005.
- Perl language bindings. Allows the use of XPCOM objects from Perl, as well as the ability to implement XPCOM interfaces in Perl. (Jumpline.com, Inc.)
- Ruby language bindings. Ruby is an object oriented scripting language developed by Yukihiro Matsumoto.
- XPCOM wrapper around the Xerces validating xml parser. [Open Source, MPL, GPL]
Getting Started with PyXPCOM, Part 2
- Explains how to access Mozilla objects as a client. (June 01, 2001)
Usenet netscape.public.mozilla.xpcom -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 8:24:06 UTC -