become an editor
the entire directory
only in Components/WinForm_Controls
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Windows User Interface
3D Control Magic for .NET
- A 3D control component developed with the purpose of replacing some of the old fashioned Windows flat controls in applications written with Visual Studio.NET .
- Duplicate Windows Explorer. By Alvas.net.
- Create nonrectangular forms. By Alvas.net.
- Additional column styles for the DataGrid (Windows Forms) control
Dinky AutoComplete Tool (DACT)
- A component that provides the AutoComplete feature to applications. It features point-and-click integration and design-time support.
- Control for creating dockable tabs, menus, toolbars and task panes. Supports Microsoft Windows XP Themes. By DevComponents.com.
- A Windows Explorer-like listview with various viewstyles. By Sky Software.
FlexCell Grid Control
- Provides functions such as Chart, Merge Cell, Print Preview, Print, etc., and can export to Excel Workbook, no need of Excel runtime support. It provides 6 cell types and 8 programming objects. [Shareware]
- A Windows-Explorer-like treeview control. Mimics Windows Explorer functionality. By Sky Software.
- A bundle of WinForm and WebForm presentation layer controls. By Infragistics, Inc.
- Adds visual diagrams to an application. Written in C# and includes AutoLayout Component.
- Brings complete Windows Explorer functionality with FolderView and FileView controls.
SmartUI for .NET
- MenuBar, ToolBar, Treeview and other UI components for WinForm applications. By Xceed Software, Inc.
- A set of components designed to add dynamic, visually and functionally sophisticated ToolTips with single- or multiline text, images and animations as content to Windows Forms applications.
Xceed Grid for .NET
- A managed data grid component.
- A data grid component with support for grouping, sorting, master/detail display. By Developer Express Inc.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2015 at 14:24:09 UTC -