become an editor
the entire directory
only in Components/Database
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Database
- ASP.NET framework for creating database entry forms. Automatically generates the SQL commands and the user interface.
AxpDataGrid for ASP.NET
- A datagrid with data editing capabilities in form mode.
Bean Software Search Control
- ASP.NET web custom control, intended for web developers add searching database features to their web sites.
- An object-to-database persistence layer is presented with downloads, pricing information, documentation, support, release history and roadmap. [Shareware]
- Open source object database for Java and .NET by Versant. Includes documentation, download option, benchmarks, and whitepapers. [Commercial, or free with GPL or dOCL for open source projects]
- Database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework. By Devart.
eXpress Persistent Objects for .NET
- An O/R mapping framework that requires no configuration and auto generates the database schema.
Gentle.NET Object Persistence Framework
- The framework offers automatic SQL generation and object construction and supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, and SQLite. [Open Source]
- A proxy-caching database server optimized for the .NET environment. It supports Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostGreSQL, FireBird, and MySql. By JHOB Technologies.
- A software component which allows to programmatically create SQL queries in runtime using a convenient .Net Object Model, thus creating an abstraction layer over SQL. [Open source, GPL]
- Embedded SQL database entirely written in C# supporting multi-user access, full-text search and stored procedures. Is deployed by copying a single assembly to the target computer.
- Embedded SQL database alternative to Jet, MSDE and SQL Server Express for building small to midsize .NET database applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 13:35:09 UTC -