become an editor
the entire directory
only in Component_Frameworks/Components
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: Components
Computers: Programming: Libraries
/n software inc.
- Offers Internet components for .NET/.NET CF, ASP/ASP.NET, ActiveX/COM, Java/J2EE, Borland VCL, C/C++, Unix/Linux, and Mac OS X. [Component/Control, Commercial]
- Develops and distributes H.323 protocol stacks and video codecs, some of which provide a bridge to newer versions of the ITU-T standards.
- Compression and encryption Delphi, C++ Builder, Kylix, Com, .Net, ActiveX components and libraries for software developers. BDE alternative database engines with SQL support: EasyTable (local BDE replacement) and Accuracer Database System (client-server).
- .Net and Java component publisher providing components to manage file formats, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, PDF, and Flash and components for charting, spell checking, emailing, workflow, and ad hoc query generation.
- Provides modules enterprise applications through the use of COM, .Net and Java components.
Chilkat XML Parser
- A high-performance RAD XML Parser. Available as ActiveX, .NET, Visual C++ static library, and C++ Builder static library. [Free for commercial use]
- Database, compression and encryption components for Delphi, C++ Builder, Kylix, ActiveX, .Net, including Absolute Database (file-server BDE alternative), ZipForge, Compression Master Suite and FlexCompress. [Commercial]
- Online reseller of software components and tools for all platforms.
DBI Studio Controls
- 78 ActiveX and .NET controls in one straight forward, extremely easy-to-use package. Includes the top Appointment Scheduling, Data Edit/Input, Dialogue, Calendar, Navigation, Animation, General Presentation, Rulers/Meters and List/Treeview controls.
- Delphi and C++ Builder RAD VCL components for software development including menus, toolbars, calendar, grid, database components - DBTreeView, DBListView, OrgChart and other non-data aware components. Also ASP.Net components.
Farpoint Technologies, Inc.
- Developer and publisher of professional components for Windows development. Products include Spread/VBX, Aware/VBX, Grid/VBX, Tab/VBX and Tab Pro.
- Offers .Net Chart Control, ActiveX Charts, MFC Charting Component and Library for scientific, financial, and business data. Company information, details of products, evaludation downloads, and pricing.
- Offers industry specific products, ready-made software components, and software development consulting services. Details products, components, and services.
- .NET, ActiveX, VCL multimedia Imaging functions and components.
- A software components (ActiveX or .NET) for the creation of diagrams (process flow, workflow, flowchart) and for graph drawing layout.
- Repository of free software components released under open source licensing. Features descriptions of components, downloading instructions, and support mailing lists.
- Offers royalty-free software components and applets with evaluation versions for most components along with registration instructions.
- TXLSFile library for Borland Delphi, OLE XLSFile ActiveX objects library.
- Develop, deliver and support professional software components of ASP, Winform, Java, device drivers, IT solutions for small business.
- ActiveX and Java applets 2D and 3D business charts for data visualization and sophisticated Gantt charts for efficient resource allocation and planning to latest graphical components to model and present processes and structures.
Virtual Serial Port SDK
- Create and manage virtual serial ports from .NET and ActiveX.
- Offers compression, zip, encryption, grid, and ftp components for COM and .NET and describes APIs.
- Component designed for developing data analysis and report generation solutions through the use of Microsoft Excel ( .Net, ActiveX, Delphi VCL version). Also associated RAD tools for .Net, Delphi and MS Office. By Afalina Soft.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2007 at 12:23:50 UTC -