become an editor
the entire directory
only in Object_Request_Brokers/ORBit
Object Request Brokers
- Perl language bindings that don't need stubs/skeletons to be created as a separate step.
ORBit Resource Page
- Contains links to ports, documentation, services, language mappings, and tools.
- The GNU Ada CORBA Kit (GNACK), with an IDL parser, Ada generator, and CORBA support packages.
- C++ bindings that provide a CORBA specification-compliant C++ mapping for ORBit. [Open Source, GPL/LGPL]
- Eiffel bindings to ORBit.
- Python language bindings that don't need stubs/skeletons to be created as a separate step.
- ORBit2 is a CORBA 2.4-compliant Object Request Broker (ORB) featuring mature C, C++ and Python bindings. The core ORB is written in C, and runs under Linux, UNIX (BSD, Solaris, HP-UX, ...), and Windows. [Open Source, GPL/LGPL]
- A port of ORBit's Perl bindings to the librep Lisp system.
- Ruby language bindings.
- Tcl language bindings. [Open Source, GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2014 at 12:46:12 UTC -