become an editor
the entire directory
only in Windows_User_Interface/Resizers
Windows User Interface
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Windows User Interface: Resizers
- Allows to resize controls in a form proportionally or maintain the components' anchored sizes and positions. [Control, Commercial]
- Add resizing ability to controls and forms will never forget their last size and positions and also automaticly will adjust themselves when the screen resolution changes.
- Automatically resizes the controls on VB forms. Add proportional or advanced smart resizing and anchoring without code. Individually adjust size and position of each control.
- Intelligent control resizing with no programming. Go beyond proportional resizers and take control of the way forms resize. Works with normal, MDI and MDI child forms.
- Add hotizontal and vertical split bars, multiple panes and auto resize without code. Individually adjust the size and position of each control. Fully customizable.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:23 UTC -