become an editor
the entire directory
only in Windows_User_Interface/Grids
Windows User Interface
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Windows User Interface: Grids
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Database
- Database driven grid component based on DHTML behaviours. Grids can be searched, sorted, edited and results saved in HTML, Word or Excel formats.
- ActiveX has exceedingly powerful functions, can do form control such as edit, input, print, print preview, and connect to multi-databases.
- A multi-purpose data visualization control that can display information as a tree, a grid or list, or a combination of both - in either data-bound or unbound mode.
- Control provides an innovative grid view look and handles data in XML fashion way.
FlexCell Grid Control
- Provides functions such as Chart, Merge Cell, Print Preview, Print, etc., and can export to Excel Workbook, no need of Excel runtime support. It provides 6 cell types and 8 programming objects. [Shareware]
- Grid control designed to display data using an interface patterned after Microsoft Outlook. Also includes Janus ButtonBar, a control which organizes icons into logical subsets using a sliding-group metaphor like Outlook Bar. By Janus Systems SA de CV. [Commercial]
- A lightweight grid control with smooth displays and Outlook style features. VB source code is available. By Steve McMahon. [Free, Open Source]
- An ActiveX grid control which provides only essential features, like CellOver, CellOut, ScrollTrackCol/Row events, ColWidthPercent property, fixed cells are numbered negative so non-fixed cells always start with 0. Requires Visual Basic 6 runtimes.
- Data-aware spreadsheet component. By FarPoint Technologies Inc. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:23 UTC -