become an editor
the entire directory
only in Components/Cryptography
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: Components: Cryptography
Science: Math: Applications: Communication Theory: Cryptography: Programming Libraries
- A component for encrypting and decrypting files and data. By WebSupergoo.
- An active server component that provides file encryption and digital-signature functionality, S/MIME-based secure mail support and X.509 certificate management capabilities. Requires runtime licensing. By Persits Software, Inc. [Component, Commercial]
- Supports up to 256-bit AES, 2048-bit RSA public-key cryptography, and digital signature creation and validation. By Chilkat Software, Inc. [Component, Commercial]
- Supports 128 bit Blowfish, 192 bit file encryption and intrinsic 512-8096 bit PGP based encryption. Requires runtime licensing on servers. [Component, Commercial]
Xceed Encryption Library
- Provides data encryption and hashing services with supports for AES, Twofish, RSA, SHA-2, and HAVAL algorithms. By Xceed Software Inc. [Component, Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 6:35:05 PM EST -