become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communications/Serial
- Support modem or direct serial interface (comport) and can control any device that has a serial interface: printers, modems, network devices, computers, weight indicators. [Component, 30 days shareware]
- OCX control that provides access to devices on a PCs serial ports and parallel ports. By JSPayne.
- The serial line file-transfer ActiveX supporting the protocols of XModem Checksum, XModem CRC, XModem 1K, YModem, YModem-G, Zmodem and Kermit. [Component, 30 days shareware]
RS 422 Controller
- Control for accessing any remote controllable VCR or DDR with Sony protocol RS 422.
Scientific Component PortController
- Simplifies asynchronous, multithreaded RS-232 serial communication tasks in Visual Basic or Visual C++ projects. Includes documentation and 8 example programs (source code also available).
StrongCube SMS Component
- Sends SMS (short message service) from computer connected to mobile phone via serial communication port.
- A serial data communication toolkit for sockets communication via TCP/IP. [Components, Commercial]
- A communications OLE Custom Control for serial (RS-232,RS-422,RS-485) interfaces. Its downward compatibility with the MSComm custom control makes it very easy to integrate in existing applications. [Control, Commercial]
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control
- Allows application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system and fully control it. Created virtual serial ports looks like real serial ports for other Windows applications. [Commercial]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:23 UTC -