become an editor
the entire directory
only in COM+/Articles
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: COM: COM+: Articles
- The article discusses features of COM+. (David Chappell)
- The article discusses the integration of MSMQ and MTS into the new COM+ runtime. (David Chappell)
How to Isolate a DLL Into a Separate Process By Using Component Services
- Explains how to host a COM+ component in its own process space to improve isolation. By Microsoft.
The Scalability Factor
- The article discusses the scalability enhancement that COM+ will bring to the Windows 2000 platform. (Sean Gallagher and Steve Gillmor / InformationWeek)
Windows 2000 Brings Significant Refinements to the COM+ Programming Model
- The next release of Windows NT, Windows 2000, is slated to bring more new features than any of its predecessors. None of these features will likely have as profound an impact as the integration of the Microsoft Transaction Service (MTS) into the COM programming model. (Don Box / MSJ)
Microsoft Announces COM+
- Announcement of COM+ at PDC '97. (Microsoft) (September 23, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2013 at 1:00:15 UTC -