become an editor
the entire directory
only in Component_Frameworks/Books
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: Books
Computers: News and Media: Books
Component Software: Beyond Object-Oriented Programming
- The book provides an introduction to and overview of component software. Covers MS (D)COM(+), OMG CORBA, IBM SOM as well as more theoretical programming language aspects. By Clemens Szyperski, Addison-Wesley.
Component-Based Software Engineering: Putting the Pieces Together
- The book is about the processes required to implement component-based development. By George T. Heineman and William T. Councill, Addison-Wesley.
Objects, Components, and Frameworks with UML: The Catalysis Approach
- The book covers how to use objects, frameworks, and UML notation to design, build, and reuse component-based software using the Catalysis method. By Desmond Francis D'Souza and Alan Cameron Wills, Addison-Wesley.
Realizing eBusiness with Components
- The book provides advice for planning, analysis and design of e-business systems using component-based development. It includes architectures, processes, modeling techniques, economic models and organizational guidelines. By Paul Allen, Addison-Wesley.
UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software
- The book covers requirements definition, component identification, component interaction, component specification, and provisioning and assembly stages of a component-based software development lifecycle. By John Cheesman and John Daniels, Addison-Wesley.
Using UML Software Engineering with Objects and Components
- The book gives an introduction to the Unified Modeling Language for learning about object- and component-based software design and development. By Rob Pooley and Perdita Stevens.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:22 UTC -