become an editor
the entire directory
only in Compilers/Transformation_Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Compilers: Transformation Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: C--
Computers: Programming: Languages: Refal
Computers: Programming: Languages: Rigal
- Multi-language software workshop for modeling, analyzing. Reads several languages, and outputs. Designed for object-oriented modeling (definition of classes and relations) and for migrating (to help convert) old code in older languages. Meets 2 needs: have a simplified software modeling workshop for small projects; make easier rewritings, ports, encapsulating non-OO code.
CCured source-to-source C translator
- CCured is a source-to-source translator for C. It analyzes the C program to determine the smallest number of run-time checks that must be inserted in the program to prevent all memory safety violations. The resulting program is memory safe, meaning that it will stop rather than overrun a buffer or scribble over memory that it shouldn't touch.
Cross Module Inliner
- CMI is an optimizing frontend for gcc which allows gcc to inline across module boundaries without requiring you to put inline functions in header files or even mark inline functions for inlining.
DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit
- Generalized compiler technology for custom parsing, analyzing, transforming, and prettyprinting computer languages, including C, C++, COBOL, Ada, Java, C#, SQL. Tasks range from metrics to migrations. [Commercial]
The Dynamo Project
- Compiler architecture dynamically optimizes stand-alone programs via staged compiling. Uses run-time values and invariants to improve code as it executes, yielding performance superior to statically optimal code.
IvmaiAsn ASN1/ECN/XDR Tools
- A collection of the ASN.1/ECN parser, XDR-to-ASN.1 converter and pretty-printer scripts for ASN.1/ECN specifications. Contains also a formal definition of the ASN.1 built-in types, ECN encoding classes and XDR encoding rules.
ooc programming language
- Reference implementation of the ooc language, a higher-level Java/C#, strictly typed, portable, object-oriented superset of C and generating pure C99 code for speed and size.
Orio Autotuning Framework
- Orio is a performance autotuning tool that takes user input as annotations in C/C++ or Fortran code to produce low-level Performance optimizations on a specified code fragment. The tool generates many tuned versions of the same operation using different optimization parameters and performs an empirical search for selecting the best performing implementation among multiple optimized code variants.
Solid Optimizer Project
- The project SolidOpt provides tools to facilitate the construction of optimization modules. SolidOpt base also provides an environment through which to load optimization modules to control the resources used in the computer system. Different representations of the target application facilitate the implementation of optimization methods. SolidOpt can be used as a compiler optimization using available optimization methods and representations, providing a decompiler if the source code of the target application is not available.
Spoon: Program Processing, Analysis, and Transformation in Java
- Spoon is a Java program processor that fully supports Java 5. It provides a complete and fine-grained Java metamodel where any program element (classes, methods, fields, statements, expressions...) can be accessed both for reading and modification.
Stratego (Strategies for Program Transformation)
- A modular language for the specificat ion of fully automatic program transformation systems based on the paradigm of rewriting strategies. Free software.
- A Pattern matching transformation system.
- An "integrated compilation and performance monitoring infrastructure", facilitating compiler-optimization research and involves a collaborative effort by Hewlett Packard, University of Illinois and New York University.
TXL Source Transformation System
- Rule-based structural transformation is utilized as a paradigm for rapid generation of complex programs.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2013 at 23:07:48 UTC -