become an editor
the entire directory
only in Compilers/Cross_Compilers
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Compilers: Cross Compilers
GNU Compiler Collection
Computers: Hardware: Embedded
6502 Cross-Development Languages and Tools
- List of programming languages targeting the 6502 microprocessor (with an emphasis on Commodore 8-bit computers), which are hosted on another system. A separate list of native Commodore languages is also available.
Amsterdam Compiler Kit (ACK)
- An integrated collection of programs designed to simplify the task of producing portable (cross) compilers and interpreters.
GameBoy Developer's Kit (GBDK)
- A set of tools that enable to develop programs for the Nintendo GameBoy system, either in C or in assembly. GBDK includes a set of libraries for the most common requirements and generates image files for use with a real GameBoy or with an emulator like VGB or no$gmb.
GCC Toolchain for MSP430
- Port freeware GNU tools to msp430 architecture. Cross compiler for msp430.
- Cross compiler for 6502 processors, runs on Linux, Win32; can compile and link programs written in subset of ANSI C, Assembly, 1983 UPL language, or any mix thereof; can output programs for Commodore VIC-20, 64.
- (Safety Critical Object-oriented Real-time Embedded) ANSI C, C++, Ada, Fortran cross compiler for embedded PowerPC, SPARC, x86 processors based on ANDF (Architectural Neutral Distribution Format) technology.
- A suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2013 at 8:05:06 UTC -