become an editor
the entire directory
only in Compilers/Compiler_Construction_Kits
Compiler Construction Kits
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Compilers: Compiler Construction Kits
Catalog of Compiler Construction Tools
- The resource overview includes compiler construction kits, lexer and parser generators, attribute grammar systems, transformation tools, front- and back-end generators, program analysis and optimization, environment generators, infrastructure/components/tools and compiler construction with Java.
- An infrastructure for writing source-to-source compilers for C, C++, or similar languages.
- A flexible compiler development system for languages like C, DSP-C and Java, enabling architecture and compiler developers to generate and reconfigure efficient and robust compilers quickly for their existing and future cores.
- An extensible, simple to use, EBNF-oriented translator-generator.
Eli: An Integrated Toolset for Compiler Construction
- Eli is a domain-specific programming environment designed to generate compilers for programming languages from specifications. Eli includes a vastlibrary with precoined solutions and reusable components and is Open Source.
Free Compiler Construction Tools
- List of lexers, parser generators, code optimizers (optimizer generators), and other compiler construction kits.
- A compiler construction system that supports language recognition, definition of abstract syntax trees, construction of tree walkers based on pattern matching, smart traversal, simple unparsing for source-to-source translation, and optimal code selection for microprocessors.
- .NET compiler construction kit. It use the target language grammar coded directly in c# using operator overloading to express grammar constructs. [Open source, MIT License]
LLVM Compiler Infrastructure
- An aggressive open-source compiler for C and C++ and Stacker, a forth-like language. It specializes in interprocedural optimization and analysis, and handles runtime and offline optimization "in the field" as well.
Lexical Analyzer Generator - Quex
- An Open Source project targeting a lexical analyzer generator for C++. Special features are sophisticated mode transitions and mode inheritance. The generator's output can be up to two times faster than output produced with the traditional 'flex' program.
- A set of APIs and a file format that allow various development tools such as compilers, editors, class browsers and others to exchange data and cooperate. Currently, Mozart parses and "renders" only Java, although internally it is language neutral.
Relational Meta-Language (RML)
- Generation of efficient compilers and interpreters from Natural Semantics Specifications. Semantics for real programming languages like Java, Pascal, Modelica were developed.
- Extensible compiler system that supports parallelization, object-oriented programming languages, scalar optimizations and machine-specific optimizations.
- Its philosophy: build compilers from parts, which might include front ends, back ends, optimizers, and the glue that holds all these pieces together. You might even generate parts automatically from compact specifications.
Compiler Construction Kits
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 1:50:42 PM EST -