become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Agents
Computers: Artificial Intelligence
Computers: Artificial Life: Agents
- A programming language for implementing cognitive agents. A JAVA based platform is available, as well as documentation, code samples and related scientific publications.
Agent Oriented Programming
- Yoav Shoham's research article on the agent oriented programming paradigm. This paper present the first agent dedicated language.
- An intelligent agent that assists users in performing repetitive tasks.
International Workshop on Programming Multiagent Systems Languages and tools (PROMAS)
- Links to the different editions of the workshop and to related books and documentation.
- An intelligent agent development platform. It provides a Java based programming environment using the BDI (Belief, Desire, Intention) agent model.
Jade - Java Agent DEvelopment Framework
- A FIPA-ACL compliant, JAVA based software agents middleware. JADE is currently the most widely used platform for research purpose.
- An agent oriented programming language based on a BDI architecture, implemented in JAVA. Jason is available Open Source, and is distributed under GNU LGPL. Documentation and tutorials are also provided.
- A modular and scalable multiagent platform written in JAVA and built upon the AGR (Agent/Group/Role) organizational model.
Repast Agent Simulation Toolkit
- Repast Simphony is an open source agent-based modeling toolkit that simplifies model creation and use.
Semantic Agent Model - SAM
- A semantic agent development framework. Behaviour of agent are programmed in SWRL. Knowledge Base is represented using OWL.
UMBC Agent Web
- A collection of web pages on intelligent software agents, knowbots, KQML, SATP, active information integration and agent-oriented systems
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2014 at 20:37:14 UTC -