become an editor
the entire directory
only in Performance_and_Capacity/Benchmarking
Performance and Capacity
Open Directory - Computers: Performance and Capacity: Benchmarking
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Benchmarking
The Benchmark Gateway
- TOP performers in all of the major public benchmarks, TPC, SPEC, Oracle, SAP, and Intel.
Benchmarks For PCs
- Pre-compiled benchmarks for PCs, covering CPU, RAM, HDD and graphics.
- A starting point for finding information about computer system performance, benchmark test results and benchmark source code.
- Benchmarks that measure the performance of Unix file system operations, concerned mainly with identifying bottlenecks.
Dacris Benchmarks .NET
- Developer of Benchmarking/Optimization tools for Windows PCs.
- Performance tools for computer professionals.
- EDN Embedded Microprocessor Benchmarking Consortium is a non-profit consortium that develops benchmark suites that target key embedded system applications.
- Free software to analyze and benchmark your computer system.
Graphics & Workstation Performance Group
- News and performance numbers from the GWPG.
Haveland-Robinson Associates - PoVBench
- Benchmark database, serving as a guide to the relative maths performance of various computers, processors and compilers.
- Offering benchmark services in the UK.
- Tools for performance analysis, latency and bandwidth measurement of hardware and the operating system. [for Unix]
Load Testing of any technology
- Consulting practice focused on load testing with the Mercury Interactive tool.
NT vs. Linux Server Benchmark Data
- Links and summaries of results of benchmarks comparing Windows NT and Linux network performance.
Open Source FTP Benchmark
- Home page for the dkftpbench FTP benchmark. Measuring how many simultaneous dialup users can be down loading from an FTP site at the same time.
Open Source Passive TCP Application Response Time Monitor for Linux
- Uses packet sniffer technology to monitor IP applications, such as HTTP, SMTP and POP3. It measures response times, through put and congestion. In beta release as of 7 May 2002.
- A collection of tools to help analyze and improve software performance on Intel (x86 and ia64) and AMD (x86 and x86-64) systems running Linux, including tools for measuring hardware performance (CPU/cache/memory), message passing, compiler optimization, and I/O activity.
- Sample benchmarks and links to benchmarking programs
Software, System and network testing
- Benchmark testing operating systems with Microsoft funded Windows NT verses Linux tests.
Specbench CPU95 Results
- This is the HTML FORM's interface to more than one thousand benchmark results published by SPEC.
Standards Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC)
- A standards body for performance benchmarks. SPEC is an umbrella organization encompassing the efforts of the Open Systems Group.
- Sustainable memory bandwidth discussion, with results on a wide variety of computer systems. From Macs and PCs to the most current and recent workstations, right up to Cray supercomputers. From the Department of Computer Science at Virginia.
- System optimization site provides PC users with information to get the most out of their systems. Includes over-clocking guides, benchmark score surveys, evaluations of over 360 Internet PC hardware mail order retailers and performance tweaking advice.
- Transaction Processing Performance Council, a non-profit corporation founded to define transaction processing and database benchmarks and to disseminate objective, verifiable TPC performance data to the industry.
Usenet comp.benchmarks -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:45:04 AM EST -