become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parallel_Computing/Vendors
Computers: Supercomputing: Companies
- Distributor of Beowulfs and custom failover cluster systems. Product information and white papers about clustering.
- Scalable Coherent Interface adapter cards, bridge chips, switches, and Beowulf kits. Product information, whitepapers, benchmarks, and drivers available for download.
- Develops, markets and supports high-performance storage networking products for Intel-based server clusters.
- High-performance networking for cluster communication. Sells interconnect hardware and provides open-source message passing software. Product information, benchmarks, and links to customer research projects.
- Builds parallel computing clusters from commodity hardware using a high performance communication subsystem. Information about products, downloadable manuals, research papers.
The Portland Group
- PGI is an independent supplier of high performance scalar and parallel compilers and tools for workstations, servers, and high-performance computing systems.
PSP group at UT Austin
- PSP stands for Programs, Specifications and Proofs. The emphasis of the work of our group is to derive parallel and distributed programs in a rigorous manner.
- Software to turn an existing network of computers into a cluster.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 18:54:04 UTC -