become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parallel_Computing/Projects
Avalanche Scalable Parallel Processor Project
- Developing a more efficient memory architecture for the HP PA 8000. Project information and papers.
- Research into program analysis, code generation, and programming tools for data-parallel languages. Technical papers.
Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory
- The DOES lab strives to find and develop fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate their application in practice and education.
- Goal: develop, implement, deploy, and evaluate mechanisms and policies to support High Throughput Computing (HTC) on large collections of distributively owned computing resources. Descriptions, documents, successes, links.
- Illinois Aggressive Cache-Only Memory Project. Publications and links to related projects.
MIT LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems
- Research in operating systems, networking, mobile computing, language design, compiler design, and architecture. Links to specific projects.
Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing
- Computing and service center of University of Paderborn, Germany. Hosting and participating several national and international projects, operating innovative parallel computers. Good reputation in parallel computer science.
Parallel Parametric Modelling Engine
- Cluster designed specifically for large parametric modelling computations. Offers case studies and performance metrics.
Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization
- Hardware to reduce latency in communication between nodes of a parallel computing cluster. Paper describes the performance and software interface.
- The Scalable High-performance Really Inexpensive Multi-Processor project investigates how to construct high-performance servers with a network of commodity PCs and commodity operating systems. Software and research papers.
UC Berkeley Clustered Computing
- Project to develop and deploy a hierarchical campus-wide "cluster of clusters" to support advanced applications in scientific computing, simulation, and modelling.
VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory
- Part of the Department of Electronics and Informatics of the faculty of Applied Science of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Wisconsin Multifacet Project
- Research to improve the performance of multiprocessor servers. Theses and other publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 10:35:07 UTC -