become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parallel_Computing/Projects
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Projects
Avalanche Scalable Parallel Processor Project
- Developing a more efficient memory architecture for the HP PA 8000. Project information and papers.
- A project to make a network of workstations act as a distributed supercomputer. Research papers.
- Goal: develop, implement, deploy, and evaluate mechanisms and policies to support High Throughput Computing (HTC) on large collections of distributively owned computing resources. Descriptions, documents, successes, links.
- Research into program analysis, code generation, and programming tools for data-parallel languages. Technical papers.
Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory
- The DOES lab strives to find and develop fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate their application in practice and education.
- Illinois Aggressive Cache-Only Memory Project. Publications and links to related projects.
MIT LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems
- Research in operating systems, networking, mobile computing, language design, compiler design, and architecture. Links to specific projects.
Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing
- Computing and service center of University of Paderborn, Germany. Hosting and participating several national and international projects, operating innovative parallel computers. Good reputation in parallel computer science.
Parallel I/O Archive at Dartmouth
- This archive contains information about parallel I/O research.
Parallel Parametric Modelling Engine
- Cluster designed specifically for large parametric modelling computations. Offers case studies and performance metrics.
Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization
- Hardware to reduce latency in communication between nodes of a parallel computing cluster. Paper describes the performance and software interface.
- The Scalable High-performance Really Inexpensive Multi-Processor project investigates how to construct high-performance servers with a network of commodity PCs and commodity operating systems. Software and research papers.
UC Berkeley Clustered Computing
- Project to develop and deploy a hierarchical campus-wide "cluster of clusters" to support advanced applications in scientific computing, simulation, and modelling.
VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory
- Part of the Department of Electronics and Informatics of the faculty of Applied Science of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Wisconsin Multifacet Project
- Research to improve the performance of multiprocessor servers. Theses and other publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 7, 2012 11:40:13 AM EDT -