become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Tools
The ANTS Load Balancing System
- Source code and documentation.
- A C++-based object-oriented library of tools for parallel programming using MPI. Source code and documentation.
- Suite of tools for managing large clusters of machines including a variety of administration programs such as parallel rcp, parallel rsh, job scheduling, and simple barrier sync.
CODE Visual Parallel Programming System
- CODE is a visual parallel programming system that composes sequential programs into parallel programs for shared-memory multiprocessors and workstations running MPI or PVM.
The Globus Toolkit
- The Globus Toolkit provides software tools that make it easier to build computational grids and grid-based applications.
- A kernel module to support clustered computing by migrating processes across a cluster. Source code, papers, mailing list, and bug archive.
- Graphical software for distributing jobs to a network of Macintoshes.
Scientific Computing Associates
- Sells virtual shared memory computing tools and clustering software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2012 at 5:15:02 UTC -