become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/PVM
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Libraries: PVM
- Official Parallel Virtual Machine site. News, documentation, source code, performance monitors, links to software written in PVM.
- Distributed Object Migration Environment. Runs on top of PVM. Source code and papers.
- Commercial high-performance implementation of PVM. Product information and installation instructions.
- A message-passing library for Java similar to PVM. Source code and papers.
- Experimental thread-based implementation to take advantage of symmetric multiprocessors.
Markus Fischer's Projects
- Port of PVM to Windows, a port using Myrinet, and a port using Scalable Coherent Interface.
- Parallel Applications Development Environment is a software development environment for parallel programs. Source code and documentation.
PIOUS for PVM
- A parallel file system on top of PVM. Source code, documentation, and white papers.
PVM for Windows
- Source code and papers.
- A GNU make which uses PVM to build in parallel on several remote machines.
- A C++ library for PVM.
- This directory includes a number of items relating to PVM version 3.
- Provides a common file server to PVM processes. Source code available.
- PVM bindings for Python. Source code.
- Threads-oriented PVM. Source code, documentation, and papers.
XPVM: A Graphical Console and Monitor for PVM
- Provides a graphical interface to the PVM console commands and information, along with several animated views to monitor the execution of PVM programs.
Usenet comp.parallel.pvm -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 20:35:02 UTC -