become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/MPI
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Libraries: MPI
Message Passing Interface Forum
- The official MPI standards and archives of the standardization process.
AutoMap and AutoLink
- Tools for using user-defined data types with MPI. Papers, source code, and documentation.
LAM / MPI Parallel Computing
- Local Area Multicomputer is an MPI implementation. Source code, papers, documentation, and mailing list archives.
MP-MPICH - Multi-Platform MPICH
- An implementation of MPI for Windows (NT/2000/XP/2003), Solaris and Linux. Supports Scalable Coherent Interface (SCI), TCP/IP and shared memory for communication. Runs on IA-32, Alpha and Sparc architectures. Source, binaries, and documentation available.
- High-performance cluster implementation of MPI for Windows. Source code, documentation, and papers.
- Implementation of MPI for Mac OS 9.
Message Passing Interface
- Interface standard, tutorials, libraries, and links to other resources, as well as MPICH, an implementation of MPI.
- Measurement and analysis tool for parallel programs that use MPI. Papers, source code, binaries, and manuals.
SKaMPI -Special Karlsruher MPI Benchmark
- Open-source MPI Benchmark with public result database.
- System to allow binding of MPI to a generic interactive language. Source code and documentation.
Usenet comp.parallel.mpi -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:53:57 AM EDT -