become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Languages
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
High Performance Fortran
Computers: Programming: Languages
Computers: Programming: Languages: Concurrent
- Experimental high-level language for distributed computing, focus: typing, naming, version change; designed, formally specified, implemented; extends OCaml core to support distributed development, deployment, execution, type-safe interaction between separately-built programs.
- An object-oriented portable parallel language built on top of C++. Source code, binaries, manuals, and publications.
The Cilk Project
- A language for multithreaded parallel programming based on ANSI C. Source code, manual, papers, and research into parallel chess programs.
- Jade is a parallel extension to C that allows transparent access to shared memory. Papers, manual, and source code.
- A minimal extension to Java easing distributed parallel programming of cluster computers. A source code transformation automatically generates a distributed pure Java program based on RMI or KaRMI.
- Object-oriented parallel language based on C++. Documentation, source code and binaries, and sample programs.
- A functional parallel language. Tutorial, source code, algorithm library, animations, and reference manual.
- Structured language for data-parallel programming (SIMD systems), based on sequential Modula-2, extended. Source code, binaries, sample code, documents.
- A parallel programming language supporting symbolic computation on SMP workstations.
The SR Programming Language
- Synchronizing Resources is a language for writing concurrent programs. Source code, mailing list archive, and documentation.
Unified Parallel C at George Washington University
- Community site: projects, news, FAQ, documents, publications, tutorials, forum, mail list, work groups, events, downloads.
Unified Parallel C: UPC
- Extensions to C to support distinctions between local and shared data structures, and pointers to them; for high performance computing on large-scale parallel machines, uniform programming model for shared and distributed memory.
- An extension of C++ to platform-free distributed computing. It enhances C++ with invariants, threading, database, GUI and conponent-oriented design. Z++ virtual processor supports the entire language on many platforms.
- An array programming language. Sample code, papers, recipes, reference manual, and source code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2013 at 7:35:09 UTC -