become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programming/Environments
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Environments
BMDFM (Binary Modular DataFlow Machine)
- Automatic parallel execution of sequential applications on SMP computers. Identifies all parallelism by static and dynamic scheduling. No parallelizing directives are required. Uses Dataflow.
Eiffel Parallel Execution Environment
- An object oriented design framework for programming distributed memory parallel computers. Publications bibliography.
- Papers about research into a parallel plug-in interface and distributed peer-to-peer control builds on the concept of the Distributed Virtual Machine.
- Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment is a software environment designed to help programmers write parallel programs. Source code and users guide.
IRSR - Invisionix Roaming System Remote
- Grid Computing style meta system which utilizes the Internet's existing web hosting 'grid' as its platform. It's effectively a distributed private/portable PC system built by integrating existing Open Source components.
Proteus Programming System
- An architecture-independent parallel programming language, with translators for specific environments. Papers and binaries.
Tons Of Numerical Services
- To produce a computing environment that will provide an alternative to MatLab, Octave, RLab, and the others (maybe even C/Fortran + MPI). The environment will have to consist of a good language, visualization capabilities, and an effective computing engine. TONS will automatically parallelize code. This will make it possible to write software _once_ and run on any cluster configuration without new tuning or rewriting of the code
Tuning and Analysis Utilities
- A visual programming and performance analysis environment. Papers and manual.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:56:00 PM EST -