become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/2008
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Conferences: 2008
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences: 2008
- 8th IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid. May 19–22, Lyon, France.
- International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization 2008 covers static, dynamic, adaptive or continuous optimization. April 6-9, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- 19th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. August 19–22, Toronto, Canada.
- 14th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing. August 26–29, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- High Performance Computing and Simulation Symposium. Part of the SCS Spring Simulation Multiconference (SpringSim '08). April 14–16, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- International Conference on Computational Science. June 23–25, Kraków, Poland.
- International Conference on Parallel Processing. September 8–12, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- 3rd International ICST Conference on Scalable Information Systems. June 4–6, Vico Equense, Italy.
- International Supercomputing Conference. June 17–20, Dresden, Germany.
- 7th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing. July 1–5, Krakow, Poland.
- International Workshop on Multi-Core Computing Systems. The topics include multi-core architectures, programming languages and models, algorithms and applications. March 4-7, Barcelona, Spain.
- Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing, Analysis, and Debugging. In conjunction with International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis. July 20–21, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Workshop on Parallel HPC. May 13–16, Trondheim, Norway.
- The IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks. February 12–14, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and network-based Processing. February 13-15, Toulouse, France.
- SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing. March 12–14, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- 13th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming. February 20–23, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- 2nd International Workshop on Scalable Data Management Applications and Systems. July 14–17, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2014 at 7:56:03 UTC -