become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/2007
Open Directory - Computers: Parallel Computing: Conferences: 2007
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences: 2007
- 18th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. September 3–8, Lisbon, Portugal.
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing. August 28–31, Rennes, France.
EuroPVM/MPI - 2007
- 14th European PVM/MPI Users’ Group conference. September 30 – October 3, Paris, France.
- First International Conference on Networks for Grid Applications. October 17–19, Lyon, France.
- 6th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Networks. In conjunction with IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing. September 17–21, Austin, Texas, USA.
- International Conference on Computational Science. May 27–30, Beijing, China.
- International Conference on Parallel Processing. September 10–14, Xian, China.
- 21st ACM International Conference on Supercomputing. June 16–20, Seattle, Washington, USA.
- 6th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing. July 5–8, Hagenberg, Austria.
- Advanced OpenMP Tutorial. Attached to the ParCo 2007 Conference. September 3, Aachen, Germany.
- 21st International Workshop on Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation. In conjunction with Federated Computing Research Conference. June 12–15, San Diego, California, USA.
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies. December 3–6, Adelaide, Australia.
- Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and network-based Processing. February 7–9, Naples, Italy.
- 6th International Conference on Large-Scale Scientific Computations. June 5–9, Sozopol, Bulgaria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 7:24:12 UTC -